This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Document options for building and linking to libstdc++fs.a
- From: niXman <i dot nixman at autistici dot org>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:09:02 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] Document options for building and linking to libstdc++fs.a
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151016135828 dot GF12094 at redhat dot com>
Jonathan Wakely 2015-10-16 16:58:
This documents how to use the Filsystem TS library.
Committed to trunk.
+ The library implementation
+ is incomplete on non-POSIX platforms, specifically Windows
I'm at work upon trying to make Filesystem library work for MinGW-W64.
Dual-target(32 & 64-bit) MinGW-W64 compilers for 32 and 64-bit Windows: