This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Random shuffle moveable: container size
- From: Aurelio Remonda <aurelio dot remonda at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:57:19 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Random shuffle moveable: container size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444311312-3389-1-git-send-email-aurelio dot remonda at tallertechnologies dot com> <20151013092612 dot GX12094 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 08/10/15 10:35 -0300, Aurelio Remonda wrote:
>> This patch reduces the size of the array A (the array that contains
>> the values being shuffled) so the test can pass while running the
>> stdlibc++ testsuite.
> Ahem! The project's name is libstdc++ !!! :-)
:) My bad! Sorry about that!
>> It also make some minor changes such as:
>> *Deleting a useless call to fill_ascending function on test02.
>> *Changing N from const int to const unsigned int.
>> I have a company-wide copyright assignment, but I don't have commit
> OK, I will commit this (without the unnecessary whitespace changes).
San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Phone: +54-351-4217888 / 4218211