This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Test for __cxa_thread_atexit_impl when cross-compiling libstdc++ for GNU targets
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:00:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: Test for __cxa_thread_atexit_impl when cross-compiling libstdc++ for GNU targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1510092318030 dot 4843 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <561BE80D dot 6070208 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> A similar sequence of tests also occurs for *-aix*. I don't suppose the
> function is likely to exist there or on other non-glibc targets?
Given that the case there has "# We don't yet support AIX's TLS ABI." and
GCC_CHECK_TLS commented out, I don't think this function (which is
concerned with support for destructors of C++11 thread_local variables) is
of any current relevance to that case.
Joseph S. Myers