Re: [Testsuite] random shuffle moveable issue

El sep 25, 2015 2:12 PM, "Christopher Jefferson"
<chris@bubblescope.net> escribiÃ:

> I assume this means that the board is failing to handle a global
> variable of int[200000] correctly?

> How small do you have to make the array to make the test pass? The
> algorithm isn't testing anything specific with an array that big,
> certainly I imagine 10,000 would be more than enough to get the same
> quality of test coverage (probably even 100 to be honest, but bigger
> doesn't hurt).

Christopher thank you for your reply!
You can easily make its size of around 30000 so if 10000 is more than
enough it can
be done!

I have a question about the code if you don't mind. Is the
fill_ascending() call on test02
really needed? It fills the A[ ] array which is not used here. If i
understood correctly the
random_shuffle is made on rv[ ] and then it is compared with result[ ].
Am i correct? :)

--
Aurelio Remonda

Software Engineer