Re: [Testsuite] random shuffle moveable issue

I assume this means that the board is failing to handle a global
variable of int[200000] correctly?

How small do you have to make the array to make the test pass? The
algorithm isn't testing anything specific with an array that big,
certainly I imagine 10,000 would be more than enough to get the same
quality of test coverage (probably even 100 to be honest, but bigger
doesn't hurt).