This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3 patch] <regex> refactoring - pull out common data members as _Context
- From: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 00:16:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3 patch] <regex> refactoring - pull out common data members as _Context
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjN=baeqf3-6dePx3zyYd8pPYohjWo9xQigbHLKRJ12jQmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNnuQrHsSBbPRd-4pf6EP5AEpvwmhe-7guvvGmWOjYOeqA at mail dot gmail dot com>
As the changes grow
(https://github.com/innocentim/gcc/commits/master), it's getting
harder to rebase them onto svn trunk. Can we start slowly reviewing
and checking these in? Should I post them one by one to the lis?
These patches typically break one giant piece of code (mainly
_Executor::_M_dfs) into different smaller ones and fix mostly known
issues and standard conformance issues.