This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch, libstdc++] Add specific error message into exceptions
- From: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 14:00:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libstdc++] Add specific error message into exceptions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNmMzR=V2gWskZjB1LGJWcF9iSztfoz8kLtWfVZfBspsnQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150828155946 dot GZ2631 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNnsm1-Ux7f9oXedXSj_wW9nSnCdC+3mGWJpMdJayZsj=Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150907110614 dot GG2631 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjN=O56GR0+E-SxQOCb6_W_HTAa+ocsjBYHH0XeQm1Fb-TQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150916173842 dot GC2631 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 12/09/15 01:57 +0000, Tim Shen wrote:
>> Ok then, let's not appending dynamic location string, but only throw a
>> string literal pointer.
> This looks great, and a *huge* improvement on the current errors even
> without more precise location info.
I'm glad to hear this :).
> OK for trunk, thanks very much for doing this.
Tested & Committed as r227936.