This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Enable lightweight checks with _GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:54:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Enable lightweight checks with _GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150907182755 dot GP2631 at redhat dot com> <55EF3C93 dot 4080604 at gmail dot com>
On 08/09/15 21:52 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
Very good approach, I will start moving light checks from _GLIBCXX_DEBUG
implementation to normal one then.
Great, thanks. I *think* my patch got most of the lightweight checks
We could maybe include the irreflexivity checks, although it does
change the number of calls to the comparison function, which is not
allowed for some algorithms.
I'll commit my patch today.