Re: Debug mode lite plan

On 18 August 2015 at 20:41, FranÃois Dumont wrote:
> I feared such a thing. Too bad, I was hoping that I could isolate all
> checks in debug folder. We will just need to spread checks throughout
> the code.

That seems better to me anyway.

I would rather not have yet another version of each container, so we
need to make fixes and enhancements in four different version. Having
to do it for each of normal/debug/profile mode is bad enough! :-)

If we want to assert that a call to vector::operator[] is not out of
bounds we only need to add an assertion, we don't need a whole new
type. If we want to assert that a call to unique_ptr::operator* is not
done on a null pointer we don't need a whole new type.