[Patch libstdc++] Rewrite cpu/generic/atomic_word.h

Hi,

While writing atomic_word.h for the ARM backend to fix PR target/66200 I thought it would make more sense to write it all up with atomic primitives instead of providing various fragile bits of inline asssembler. Thus this patch came about. I intend to ask for a specialized version of this to be applied for the ARM backend in any case after testing completes.

If this goes in as a cleanup I expect all the ports to be deleting their atomic_word.h implementation in the various ports directories and I'll follow up with patches asking port maintainers to test and apply for each of the individual cases if this is deemed to be good enough.

Currently tested on AArch64 (without the other patch for PR target/66200) and tested in my tree as part of testing for the ARM backend on arm-linux-gnueabihf with no regressions.

Ok to apply ?

regards
Ramana

* config/cpu/generic/atomic_word.h: Rewrite using atomics.