Re: [libstdc++ PATCH, doc], refresh the C++11 implementation statuses to reflect the real status of constexpr

On 16/01/15 13:01 +0200, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
Duration, complex, char_traits and the random engines are already
properly constexprified in the library implementation.

I haven't built the manual with these changes. :)

No problem, you need a load of docbook and TeX packages installed.
I'll regenerate the HTML pages some time during stage4.

Also, I don't know
how doc patches
are usually submitted, so please be gentle. :P

They're usually submitted exactly like this - thanks, and thanks for
checking the status of the status table.

I'll commit this soon.