This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] LWG 2019 - std::isblank<C>(C, const std::locale&)
- From: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:55:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] LWG 2019 - std::isblank<C>(C, const std::locale&)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141017094122 dot GR4197 at redhat dot com> <20141020123459 dot GD3033 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjN=26F-RynqfrYeMf6HbB2amgbk_Y3cN7SnHxJL-1YE+7A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdQR+HJxnvCrsemSQfxL5pr1n+1NyOMZ=5FOjKSdi5u1zA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141021122619 dot GJ3033 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't think we can remove _RegexMask entirely, as we still need
> special handling for the "w" class, so maybe something like the
> Alternatively we could replace _M_extended with bool _M_under and not
> need to do any bitwise operations like _M_extended & _S_valid_mask.
I didn't take a deep look, so I'm probably wrong, but
<http://cplusplus.github.io/LWG/lwg-defects.html#2018> says that "w"
's Corresponding ctype_base::mask value is ctype_base::alnum and,
everyone in Table X has its own builtin mask value.
Also, I use n3376 when I implemented this. I suppose we should update
it to the latest version?