Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] Implement the Library Fundamentals v1 variable templates for type traits

On 16 October 2014 22:25, Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tested on Linux-x64. The {raw,}invocable_type trait and its variable templates
> are not implemented yet.
>

> 2014-10-16  Ville Voutilainen  <ville.voutilainen@gmail.com>
>
>     Implement the Library Fundamentals v1 variable templates for
>     type traits.
>     * include/Makefile.am: Add the new header.
>     * include/experimental/type_traits: New.
>     * testsuite/experimental/type_traits/value.cc: Likewise.

Argh, needed to do uglification, and formatting fixes.
Also renamed the Dummy types in tests to something
a bit more descriptive. I'm not using the tr2 test types because the
test types in these tests
are amalgamations of multiple properties to keep the tests simple(r).