This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Minimally exercise the other alias_decls in <type_traits>
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:45:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] Minimally exercise the other alias_decls in <type_traits>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543E3E07 dot 5030901 at oracle dot com> <20141015094415 dot GE4197 at redhat dot com> <20141015094539 dot GF4197 at redhat dot com>
On Oct 15, 2014, at 2:45 AM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 15/10/14 10:44 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> We might also want to consider a global s/gnu++0x/gnu++11/ some day.
> One reason for doing that replacement is that I keep copying existing
> tests and then having to change it, and I'm lazy!
Lazy is fine, doing 1000 instead of 500 is only a hair more work when we do them all in mass. I like constancy, so I actually prefer not changing them (til all are changed).