Re: Missing codecvt specializations and <codecvt> header and a request for some guidance

On Wednesday 15 October 2014 10:42:12 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Someone else wanted to contribute those conversion facets back in
> April, but never sent a patch:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2014-04/msg00101.html
>
> RÃdiger, what's the status of your codecvt implementation?

I didn't really have the time to work on it since then.  IIRC the major point
was whether to implement the conversion or simply use iconv.  Sadly I'm
currently rather busy myself and probably won't have time to further look into
it before December or maybe late November.

Regards,
RÃdiger