This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libstdc++: Add std::align.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Rüdiger Sonderfeld <ruediger at c-plusplus dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:21:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libstdc++: Add std::align.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1962350 dot FSSUUJhQhP at descartes> <20141013100351 dot GI4197 at redhat dot com> <2315699 dot Li5AgzsINn at descartes>
On 13/10/14 12:35 +0200, Rüdiger Sonderfeld wrote:
On Monday 13 October 2014 11:03:51 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Fixed (the new function should be in namespace std!) and applied to
trunk. Thanks for the patch.
Thanks for merging and improving my patches!
Sorry it's taken so long, I needed to get some of the ABI transition
work done first.
If you have the time maybe you could also look at the put_time patch. Unlike
get_time it does not require an ABI change.
I also revisited your codecvt proposal, but I don't think you ever
sent a patch, only the RFC about the design. Do you have a finished