This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libstdc++: Add std::align.
- From: Rüdiger Sonderfeld <ruediger at c-plusplus dot de>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:35:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libstdc++: Add std::align.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1962350 dot FSSUUJhQhP at descartes> <20141013100351 dot GI4197 at redhat dot com>
On Monday 13 October 2014 11:03:51 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Fixed (the new function should be in namespace std!) and applied to
> trunk. Thanks for the patch.
Thanks for merging and improving my patches!
If you have the time maybe you could also look at the put_time patch. Unlike
get_time it does not require an ABI change.