This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Many regressions in *_neg testcases
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:02:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Many regressions in *_neg testcases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542D3D9F dot 1090408 at oracle dot com> <20141002121554 dot GA4197 at redhat dot com> <542D4352 dot 5000802 at oracle dot com> <542D47B9 dot 7070801 at verizon dot net>
I'm going to be AFK for the rest of the day.
If someone wants to commit the front end patch also that would be OK by me.