This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Many regressions in *_neg testcases
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:21:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Many regressions in *_neg testcases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542D3D9F dot 1090408 at oracle dot com> <20141002121554 dot GA4197 at redhat dot com>
On 10/02/2014 02:15 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Yep, the fix is approved, just waiting for it to go in:
Nice. I see he also already submitted the C++ testsuite fix.
I'm probably going to commit the v3 testsuite fixes if nobody beats me