This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Fix specializations of std::uses_allocator in <queue> and <stack>
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 13:36:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix specializations of std::uses_allocator in <queue> and <stack>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140922160150 dot GF2669 at redhat dot com>
On 22/09/14 17:01 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Include missing header, and add tests.
Tested x86_64-linux, committed to trunk.
... and the 4.9 branch.
Include <bits/uses_allocator.h> in <stack> and <queue>.
* include/bits/stl_queue.h: Include missing header.
* include/bits/stl_stack.h: Likewise.
* testsuite/23_containers/queue/requirements/uses_allocator.cc: New.
* testsuite/23_containers/stack/requirements/uses_allocator.cc: New.