Aw: Re: [Ping][Patch] Speedup Riemann Zeta

Hi all!
I've looked into the draft for 29124 and as far as I understand it, it involves
an extension of <cmath> like
namespace std {
float cos(float x) {}
float sin(float x) {}
.
etc...
.
#ifdef __STDCPP_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNC__
#define __STDCPP_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__
float riemann_zeta(float s) {}
#endif
}

The implementation of all the special functions is already present due to Edwards work in the TR1 folder of gcc's current implementation.
So we would in theory just move over everything we already have in the TR1 folder?
I suppose the polylog will go somewhere there too into ::__detail .
So how do you guys start with this? Somebody sets up a repository on github?

On a sidenote how long do I typically have to wait for a confirmation of the paperwork...?

Florian.