This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch ping] libstdc++ testsuite cxxflags
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Cesar Philippidis <cesar at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:50:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch ping] libstdc++ testsuite cxxflags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5376AA41 dot 8020309 at codesourcery dot com>
On 17 May 2014 01:16, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> It appears that this patch from last fall never got reviewed.
> Can someone take a look? I'll commit the patch on Cesar's behalf if it's
Libstdc++ patches need to go to the libstdc++ list, which this did, in
a separate mail that broke the threading:
Then archives's inability to thread betweem months broke it again:
I approved it then withdrew that approval:
then the patch got revised:
I'll have to refresh my memory about it.