This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Failing test when run as C++11
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Daniel KrÃgler <daniel dot kruegler at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 22:22:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: Failing test when run as C++11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGNvRgBEuc1qSiPA41-AiVifoW0aLXYVwQZK+O-SiODxauQDew at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140509112018 dot GE10556 at redhat dot com> <20140509121054 dot GH10556 at redhat dot com> <CAGNvRgB1A0CThLiiPU6zt1Q1ARNwkBeSNiKczbv8t3W-75Fn2w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140509124308 dot GI10556 at redhat dot com> <20140509134605 dot GJ10556 at redhat dot com> <CAGNvRgB4wtokz6haAnYv9XUNoR75TJ_zKSDttJ8VuF4QgXe4Zw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140511172515 dot GN10556 at redhat dot com> <CAGNvRgAMt=0Php9Bi7OvLbQy6rJkdox0ejyO=fMoRjZjDuRvZQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140511183916 dot GO10556 at redhat dot com> <20140511185617 dot GP10556 at redhat dot com> <CAGNvRgCmsU6n=A8TnytFFW53Cr50GbC_fsEs0zu3NaSS4=b8dQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdQyYEf0Q8qnU7Y1TOXrsaUaSby0qpDbaphLaZj9F_mt-Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGNvRgD2PtO0MmPm_-Zt9NsM6RN5M6L=xOaWmxjPUF0Jm6HqJA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11 May 2014 22:16, Daniel KrÃgler wrote:
> 2014-05-11 23:12 GMT+02:00 Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com>:
>> On 11 May 2014 21:28, Daniel KrÃgler wrote:
>>> Note that we have resize() here and there seem to be no such
>>> requirement (compared to push_back for example). This seems to be
>>> consistent with the
>> I don't think I follow. In N3936 resize(size_type) says:
>> Remarks: If an exception is thrown other than by the move constructor
>> of a non-CopyInsertable T
>> there are no effects.
> Oops, you are right - somehow I must have looked at the wrong resize() function!
It keeps changing in (almost) every WP which doesn't help.