Re: Broken pretty printers for std::map in C++11

FranÃois>     I just wanted to let you know that the pretty printer script is
FranÃois> broken when building code containing a tree based container in
FranÃois> C++11. This is so since std::map & co have been made C++11
FranÃois> allocator-aware because in this mode _Rb_tree_node<_Val> doesn't have
FranÃois> a _M_value_field anymore.

FranÃois>     I don't really know how to handle it so I prefer to report it
FranÃois> first if you want to fix it for 4.9 release.

Please file in bugzilla and let me know the bug number.

thanks,
Tom