libstdc++ Testsuite extension for sort, partial_sort, partial_sort_copy, nth_element

The following patch (related to my 58800 patch) adds many more tests
for several important functions. While 58800 is my fault, the reason
it was not caught earlier is that many functions in libstdc++ have
almost no testing. This works toward fixing that.

These tests are kept to an acceptable amount of time (~2 seconds/
function) at the moment (and automatic reduction for simulators),
although I would like to take much more time and do much more testing,
but I realise that might annoy some people so it might not be on by
default.

I plan to write my tests if these are accepted (although writing this
reminded me why gcc is the worst open source project for submitting
code to I have ever worked with).

2013-10-16  Edward Smith-Rowland  <3dw4rd@verizon.net>

* testsuite/util/testsuite_iterators.h : Add 'val' method to read
testsuite container.
* testsuite/25_algorithms/partial_sort/nth_element.cc : New
* testsuite/25_algorithms/partial_sort/random_test.cc : New
* testsuite/25_algorithms/partial_sort_copy/random_test.cc : New
* testsuite/25_algorithms/sort/random_test.cc : New
* testsuite/util/testsuite_containergen.h : New header for
automatically testing functions on a large set of autogenerated
headers