Re: [v3] More noexcept for lists

Hi,

On 09/17/2013 08:44 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
Hello,

after vectors, lists. I didn't touch the throw we were discussing earlier today for now. There will be an inconsistency with debug list iterators because they use a general wrapper: - I would need François to tell if that wrapper is ever used with iterators that can throw, - the same wrapper is used for several containers, so unless we change all containers at once it can't stay consistent.
Thus the idea is changing first all the containers and eventually go back to __gnu_debug::_Safe_iterator and consistently add the noexcepts there? Let's not forget that! (or alternately leave out all the iterators related bits for the time being ;)
Bootstrap+testsuite ok.
Patch is otherwise Ok with me, thanks.