list::_M_check_equal_allocators throws

Hello,

I noticed that std::list::_M_check_equal_allocators throws an exception when the allocators should be equal but they are not. This prevents from marking splice noexcept (well, technically we still could, but...).

Debug mode, when it detects an error, prints a diagnostic and aborts. Should this list check do the same? It looks more like a logic error than a runtime error to me.

--
Marc Glisse