Re: PR 58191 patch

On 08/27/2013 10:57 PM, François Dumont wrote:
Hi

Here is a patch to fix the small PR 58191 regression. I don't remember why I hadn't used the __gnu_debug::__base from the start rather than trying to reproduce its behavior within the __check_partitioned* methods. This way we only detect random access safe iterator to enhance performance but do not check the iterator category otherwise, concept checks are there for that reason.

The patch is generated from the 4.8 branch. I still need to reg test it but if it succeeded is it ok to commit ? Just in trunk or also in 4.8 branch ?
Thanks. Let's play safe, let's apply it to mainline and let's ask people on the audit trail of the bug too to test it. If everything goes well let's backport it to the branch in a few weeks.

Thanks again,