Re: [Patch] Reimplment regex matcher using DFS

On 07/24/2013 04:50 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
Then we should also add something (by hand, unfortunately, as I explained)
to the audit trails of those bugs, because we want the original submitters
to double check the fixes with their own code, get as much feedback as
possible while we commit these improvements.
Committed.

Should I register a new bugzilla account to comment on these two
bugs(53622 and 57173), or any other one will do this?
What do you mean by "any other one"? Another Bugzilla account, not a new one, or another person, somebody else? Normally, whoever commits a patch also adds comments to the corresponding bug. If you don't have a Bugzilla account you should.