This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: profile mode: statistics for vector and map
- From: Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems dot org>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:30:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: profile mode: statistics for vector and map
- References: <CAC82fA155Xm2wTDfGVJFEUb_4wkw7JbGUGDkAh6c_zGn+A=ebQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSa+zB9HS3bzBJJ-mG2+-=oF-WUpXsW0L2Uby8K9ZjJEg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 24 May 2013 16:20, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> Updated patch attached to address the comments. I was not able to
>> figure out how to build the libstdc++ documentation to verify my doc
>> changes although I did run xmllint successfully.
> Did you see http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/documentation_hacking.html#doc.docbook
Yes. I could not resolve errors dealing with some of the xml/xsl
processing, like "cannot parse /xhtml/chunk.xsl".