This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: profile mode: statistics for vector and map
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems dot org>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:26:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: profile mode: statistics for vector and map
- References: <CAC82fA155Xm2wTDfGVJFEUb_4wkw7JbGUGDkAh6c_zGn+A=ebQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 24 May 2013 16:20, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Updated patch attached to address the comments. I was not able to
> figure out how to build the libstdc++ documentation to verify my doc
> changes although I did run xmllint successfully.
Did you see http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/documentation_hacking.html#doc.docbook