Re: [patch] Default to --enable-libstdcxx-time=auto

.. an idea I have got: we could arrange for defining the symbol unconditionally, even when isn't really meaningful in that clock configuration, and therefore exporting it uncondtionally, a dummy implementation in many configuration. We also have at the same time to regenerate the baselines to include it, not a big deal. Maybe Rainer can also help... he pays a lot of attention to this kind of issue.