This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Default to --enable-libstdcxx-time=auto
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:59:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Default to --enable-libstdcxx-time=auto
- References: <CAH6eHdTgTspzbfHhD3uDwDVD3uXAapb_NMZ0jAZ-4-UjfD4H4g at mail dot gmail dot com> <519C942D dot 6050100 at oracle dot com>
On 22 May 2013 10:47, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Could you please double check abi_check? On this glibc 2.17 machine I'm
> 1 incompatible symbols
> version status: incompatible
> type: function
> status: added
> I'm going to try again, just in case I goofed something.
No, I don't think you goofed, I see it too on glibc 2.17, sorry about that.
How should we handle that export? It is available on older systems
without glibc 2.17 and with older GCC versions if you configure with
--enable-libstdcxx-time=rt, so it wouldn't be correct to just add it
to the GLIBCXX_3.4.19 version.