This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Cannot use --enable-clocale=darwin
- From: Benjamin De Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:05:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cannot use --enable-clocale=darwin
- References: <CAH6eHdRSQUw5rMQsJwx6R0UOb4J8A1P6JoviCOhW620yMHeu2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
> It's just been pointed out to me that configuring with
> --enable-clocale=darwin fails:
> checking for underlying I/O to use... stdio
> configure: error: Unknown argument to enable/disable clocale
> because it's not listed in the valid options:
> AC_DEFUN([GLIBCXX_ENABLE_CLOCALE], [
> [use MODEL for target locale package],
> [permit generic|gnu|ieee_1003.1-2001|newlib|yes|no|auto])
> I assume there's no good reason for that and it could be added?
Yes, it should be added. Note, I don't know if configuring this way
works, clearly it's not been tested...