This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Fix libstdc++/54577
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 11:45:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Fix libstdc++/54577
- References: <518D0177 dot 8090709 at oracle dot com> <CAH6eHdSBuGQRuAVZ98SzGGuqTv7EbhDsrNmP3cHgZy_RJhbgpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <51981C0B dot 7010700 at oracle dot com>
On 19 May 2013 01:25, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 05/19/2013 02:09 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 10 May 2013 15:17, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>>> this is the issue about the signatures of the erase member functions of
>>> sequence containers.
>> This only does the erase() functions, is there any reason not to do
>> the same for the insert() functions too, which was also changed by
> I can't imagine any reason, no. Apparently people wanted erase first and we
> also had a Bugzilla, thus I found the time to do those. Surely sooner or
> later we have to fix all the signatures.
OK, cool, I might do it soon. I wanted to add
std::vector<bool>::emplace() (for LWG 2187) and wanted