This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Fix libstdc++/54577
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 01:09:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Fix libstdc++/54577
- References: <518D0177 dot 8090709 at oracle dot com>
On 10 May 2013 15:17, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> this is the issue about the signatures of the erase member functions of the
> sequence containers.
This only does the erase() functions, is there any reason not to do
the same for the insert() functions too, which was also changed by