This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Implement std::make_unique
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:01:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Implement std::make_unique
- References: <CAH6eHdRtOo3pXU2MtTxmptXR8E8F5fvigJzx-DxU9jmZtO4JOA at mail dot gmail dot com> <192047f7-4d1f-463a-a10f-c1fcc044f85c at email dot android dot com>
On 18 May 2013 16:57, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi again,
>>This is safe for 4.8.2 so I'll commit it there once the branch reopens.
> ... note that this will be tricky because in the branch __cplusplus doesn't have the right value. And then at least the std::fgets tweak also needs backporting.
Ah I didn't realise that change was only for trunk, I won't add it to
the branch then.
I'll make them inline though, thanks.