This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Implement std::make_unique
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:57:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Implement std::make_unique
- References: <CAH6eHdRtOo3pXU2MtTxmptXR8E8F5fvigJzx-DxU9jmZtO4JOA at mail dot gmail dot com>
>This is safe for 4.8.2 so I'll commit it there once the branch reopens.
... note that this will be tricky because in the branch __cplusplus doesn't have the right value. And then at least the std::fgets tweak also needs backporting.