This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [fixincludes] solaris_pow_int_overload should use __cplusplus
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:21:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [fixincludes] solaris_pow_int_overload should use __cplusplus
- References: <yddvc6jxcry dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
On 05/16/13 06:41, Rainer Orth wrote:
Work is going on to incorporate all applicable fixincludes fixes into
the Solaris headers proper. One fix is currently problematic since it
uses an G++-internal macro (__GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__) where libstdc++
<cmath> already switched to testing __cplusplus. The following patch
updates the fix to match <cmath>.
Tested by mainline bootstraps on i386-pc-solaris2.11,
sparc-sun-solaris2.11 and 4.8 bootstrap on i386-pc-solaris2.10.
Ok for mainline and 4.8 branch if they pass?
Look good to me. Thanks.