This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Backport r192458 to gcc-4_7-branch
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Evgeniy Stepanov <eugenis at google dot com>, kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com, pavel dot v dot chupin at gmail dot com, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:27:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Backport r192458 to gcc-4_7-branch
- References: <CAFKCwrjCkXSdgahWF=y6aOwJfF6hvdrySnVJmXdfQvLHfFcuUA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdRw-5pEoTZ2WFSNQESR9F+0Ekh1tBJ4CurubPWDr6e3BA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/14/2013 03:24 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
I'd like to know what problem it solves and why it was reverted before
making that change on a stable release branch.
And please always post a clear ChangeLog and don't post regenerated
files, which are normally big and only add to the confusion.