This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: insert move iterator patch
- From: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:14:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: insert move iterator patch
- References: <51798DFD dot 508 at gmail dot com> <51799982 dot 3090707 at oracle dot com>
On 04/25/2013 11:00 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Applied on trunk for the moment, with -std=c++11, sorry, I missed this
remark. And why not using a standard option if the code is perfectly
On 04/25/2013 10:11 PM, François Dumont wrote:
Looks good, for the branch too - the problem is just that the overload
at issue belongs to _Insert_base thus it can't just forward, it
doesn't see the overloads taking rvalues. Can we do a quick audit of
the other containers and see which are already Ok, which in case can
be fixed with moderate work?
Here is a patch to use move semantic when inserting a
move_iterator range into the unordered containers.
2013-04-25 François Dumont <email@example.com>
(_Insert_base<>::insert<_It>(_It, _It)): Enable move semantic.
* testsuite/23_containers/unordered_set/insert/move_range.cc: New.
Tested under Linux x86_64.
Ok to commit ? Maybe in 4.8 branch too ?
Nit: let's use -std=gnu++11. And semantics, not semantic.
I check other containers and they are ok.