This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Profile mode (was Re: Add std::unordered_* C++11 allocator support)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:16:31 +0100
- Subject: Profile mode (was Re: Add std::unordered_* C++11 allocator support)
On 25 April 2013 09:52, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 04/21/2013 10:08 PM, François Dumont wrote:
>> Here is another proposal with:
>> - No attempt to remove const key
>> - No attempt to use assignment operator
>> - noexcept move constructor; I slightly modify a static assertion so that
>> it checks that _M_bucket_index is noexcept qualified which depends on the
>> noexcept qualification of the functors involved in bucket computation
> could you please take care of the profile-mode bits too? Let's try to keep
> the 3 modes in sync, I noticed only by chance.
Does **anyone** use profile mode?
It has no maintainers, few (if any) users, and is an ongoing maintenance burden.