Re: [GSoC] Does this proposal look good?

I'm very interested in implementing a NFA->DFA module(does that mean a
Thompson automaton?) so that the exponential searching algorithm can
be reduced to a linear state transition(though the states may be
potentially exponential) loop. I can't understand how some language
dare use a search algo as a final solution :)

--
Tim Shen