Re: Add std::unordered_* C++11 allocator support

On 23 April 2013 20:25, François Dumont wrote:
> On 04/23/2013 03:32 AM, Jason Merrill wrote:
>>
>> I had to apply this patch to get the library to build after your change:
>
>     Sorry for the disturbance.
>
>     I reproduced the issue once I touch the hashtable_c++0x.cc file. I guess
> it is expected that modifying headers don't necessarily force a rebuild on
> the dependent source files. In this case is there a make target to force a
> rebuild of libstdc++ without rebuilding the whole gcc ?

I just run make in the $TARGET/libstdc++-v3 directory, but you can
also use 'make target-libstdc++-v3' IIRC.

However, modifying headers *should* trigger a rebuild of anything that
depends on them, and it does rebuild for me.

And if nothing else has changed then rebuilding the whole gcc should
be very fast anyway, because there will be nothing to do.