This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [C++14,v3] make_unique for C++14
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:29:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++14,v3] make_unique for C++14
- References: <517691DF dot 2060302 at verizon dot net>
On 04/23/2013 09:51 AM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Nevermind... it needs more work. I just saw the actual paper
http://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3656.txt. I shouldn't work off of a
I couldn't resist putting together a patchlet for make_unique for C++14.
Did we ever decide on a guard macro for C++14 library? I didn't put a
guard around this.
OTOH, this could magically appear in C++11.
Built, tested on x86_64-linux.
I'll be back...