This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: RFC: add some static probes to libstdc++
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 14:54:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: add some static probes to libstdc++
- References: <87sj4hzap2 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <512F4E5C dot 8050400 at gmail dot com> <87a9qozc7h dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20130315085546 dot GK12913 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAH6eHdSHGMU4MZVcbq1k6FCkh7R90a3DNJSjamEhMSW57di-gw at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1304021735380 dot 21244 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <CAH6eHdSDe9Cfw1VVURfVb-M1qYyQ1VQtA1AT=+NebRpLXFYG1A at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jonathan> On 2 April 2013 16:39, Marc Glisse wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>> Should we update the prerequisites documentation to say that if
>>> Systemtap is installed it needs to be at least version X?
>> I thought you were going to suggest enhancing the configure test so it fails
>> on old systemtap (detects it as absent).
Jonathan> Ah yes, that's a much better idea!
Sorry about the delay on this. I've been away.
I will try to write a fix this week.