Re: unordered containers doc

On 7 February 2013 21:01, François Dumont wrote:
> Thanks for taking care of it. Here is another version, I think clearer.
> Reading the doc I also found an unfinished sentence in an other chapter, it
> is in the patch.

I made quite a few changes, partly to address the is_copy_assignable
check I added for PR 56267, the change I committed is attached.
Please let me know if you think it's wrong or unclear.

2013-02-10  François Dumont  <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>
            Jonathan Wakely  <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>

        * doc/xml/manual/containers.xml: Add section on unordered containers.
        * doc/xml/manual/using.xml: Fix incomplete sentence.

Tested with doc-xml-validate-docbook and doc-html-docbook, committed to trunk.