Re: why no _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDLIB?

Hi,

>I see that that are other, more specialized feature macros like e.g.
>_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH.
>Why not have _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDLIB?
>I hope that this suggestion makes sense.

In principle it definitely makes sense. In practice, it's matter of balancing the usefulness of it for a target somebody really cares about (among the few still not fully supporting C99 in 2013) vs the additional complexity... and then actually doing the work, of course (expected to be rather straightforward, anyway).

Paolo