This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] fix install dependencies for target libraries
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:11:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix install dependencies for target libraries
- References: <50D35782.email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This was seen with the libgo installation , but from my point of view can
> happen when the install target is called with -j >1, libtool seems to fall back
> to the system libraries if the library in the install location is not available
> (which is always the case if you install into an empty dir set with DESTDIR).
> Currently it just works for a non-parallel install because the dependencies in
> Makefile.def are created in the right order.
> Ok for the trunk?
This is OK with a ChangeLog entry.