This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Is possible get label address?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Borneq <borucki dot andrzej at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:41:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: Is possible get label address?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 16 December 2012 16:10, Borneq wrote:
> Probably libstdc++ is not best place to post this post but I can't find
This has absolutely nothing to do with libstdc++, the code doesn't
even include any C++ library headers. What's wrong with the gcc-help